WHAT IS EYELASH LIFTING?
Eyelash Lifting is an innovative perming technique that offers a different approach to traditional lash perming. Rather than forcing all of the lashes to wrap around a sponge rod, Eyelash Lifting uses a silicone pad to shape the lashes individually from the root. Taking about a fourth of the time of an eyelash extension procedure, an Eyelash Lift can last anywhere from 6-8 weeks, looks completely natural and sheds no false lashes.
ETIQUETTE & POLICY:
Contraindications for the Procedure:
- Eye Infections
- Hay Fever
- Extreme Sensitive Eyes
- Contact Lenses (Remove Before Procedure)
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages 24hrs prior to procedure.
- No caffeine the day of procedure.
Aftercare for the Eyelash Lift is very simple.
- Do not allow eyes to come into contact with water 2hrs after the procedure.
- Use only OIL FREE makeup remover/wipes on the eye area.
Following these 2 aftercare steps will ensure the quality and longevity of your Lash Lift.