WHAT ARE MINK LASH EXTENSIONS?
Faux Mink Lash Extensions are man made, poly-fiber lashes that come in a variety of lengths, diameters and curls and have good flexibility. A favorite of lash artists and their clients, they're designed to imitate real mink fur, and their permanent curl makes them low maintenance. With these lashes, it's easy to flaunt a natural look or go bold with volume lashes or just add a little mascara.
Contraindications for the Procedure:
- Pink Eye/Conjunctivitis, characterized by redness and swelling of the eyes.
- Sty (Abcess on edge of eyelid)
- Eye Infections
- Hay Fever
- Extremely sensitive eyes
- Contact Lenses (Must be removed before procedure)
- Clean lashes daily
- Use ONLY oil-free makeup and skincare products
- Seal and protect lashes
- Comb and groom lashes daily
- FOLLOW ADVICE OF LASH ARTIST
- Wash eyes or shower within 24 hrs of application
- Directly apply heat to eyelashes (BBQ, hairdryer, ovens, etc.)
- Rub or pull eyelashes
- Use eyelash curlers on extensions
- Remove extensions yourself
- Do not get lashed wet 2 hrs after procedure.
- Do not use spa, sauna, pool or steam shower 24 hrs after procedure.
- Avoid pulling at the lashes or rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use lash curlers with your extensions. Proper application does not require them.
- Use only oil-free makeup wipes and practice proper hygiene by gently washing lashes with lash safe cleansers.
- Use only lash extension safe mascara, no oil-based or waterproof products.
- Blot lashes dry with a clean, dry towel if they get wet.
- Avoid the lash line when applying face products and makeup.
- Get your touch up every 3 weeks.